inventions ideas - https://pierceholloways.blogspot.com/2019/05/top-10-ingenious-creations-ever-made.html. Many Inventors trying to get their product ideas showcase are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives you a report on some of the reasons you could have gotten discarded. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully it will give you something start thinking about.
You wish to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers game! Yes, https://junyltaylor.tumblr.com/ you still need to own a good idea but you will discover that in spite of how good an inspiration you may believe it is you can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it doesn't make sense to you that they would reject an idea that they agree could be profitable. Here are some common reasons why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. This company may already have a complete collection of services not wanting to add much more.
2. Product or service is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission for the wrong person in the company - don't assume they'll automatically send it to the right one.
4. You sent one does this program unsolicited without contacting the company first to check their submission policy, and they rejected it solely on that basis.
5. You didn't have proper contact about your submission. (That is one of the greatest mistakes Inventors make. The machines will not bother for you to trace you up.)
6. They have too many similar providers that information mill flooded adequately.
7. Your idea draws a very small niche market and desire mass market items.
8. Price of to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Profits sheet did not WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a lot information to sort indicates of.
10. Your products has already been patented by someone else and want to ascertain if they can go around it or risk infringement problems.
11. Goods or idea isn't much better what is definitely on the. This tells them you did not research your idea well and don't need a clue who competitors is that are available.
12. You sent a machine that is strictly like their current product and that current technique are a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or possibly on the downswing whenever compared with what will be coming out the next year.
14. They have a better solution than yours the actual world works for release that coming . (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea regardless of whether the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior for the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This happens a masse. Inventors forget that they aren't the sole ones inventing.)
15. They have received a comparable idea from another Inventor and are developed in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. You have posted your idea unprotected online in a of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to see if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the actual concerned whether any patent protection may allowed and turns it down depending that issue.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the running prototype online and have a significant regarding hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you have an issued patent, whenever they do a quick explore your patent they noticed that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and allows been lapsed significantly after due date. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There's a patent, but it was poorly written and doesn't cover the actual product. (This happens a lot)
20. You then have a design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, so that they can get very little protection in the industry.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn't the outside ideas and does not publicize i don't know. So you get a rejection letter, but permit you explain they don't really look beyond the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided to the line for that year and therefore following year and are not open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Sufficiently consider items with a sales history they can review nicely item by no means been being produced or sold stores or online. So do n't need to go ahead and take risk of being the first company to market it.
As I stated above these are just a few for this reasons you should have your idea/product rejected with company. Really take period to plumbing service and understand your market, your commit that market and homework part become worse yourself as marketable as we possibly can.